1. Moisturing Lipstick -- This type of lipsticks is suitable for people who have dry lips because it keep your lips soft. With ingredients like Vitamin E, aloe and glycerin, moisturizing lipsticks nourish and soften your lips.
Laura Mercier's Lip Colour Stick
2. Satin and sheer lipsticks -- It will make your lips shiny, glossy and keep it moisturized. Satin and sheer lipsticks have a high oil component so they appear darker in the tube than they are on your mouth. However, they are also reapplied many times.
Rouge Pur Shine of Y.S.L.
3. Cream lipsticks -- Cream lipstick is the good choice for women with small lips. This formula is not shiny as other varieties of lipstick and you may need to apply lip-gloss afterward so that your mouth achieve desire look. It contains more wax than other formulas to help protect lips but may cause them to feel dry and last more shorter amount of time.
Chanel Rouge Hydrabase Crème
4. Pearl/Frosted lipstick -- If you are looking for a lipstick which make you stand out in a crowd and keep your mouth sparkle and glisten, frosted lipstick is your best selection. Reflects light and make you feel confident and distinctive in a funky party night. It may cause your mouth feel heavy, dry and crack, so apply the moisturizing lipstick base before frosted lipstick is very beneficial.
Revlon Moon Drops Frost Lipstick
5. Matte lipstick -- Matte lipstick is known for nice and colorful shade but it is flat and not shiny. This formula perfectly matching with plumper, smoother and younger lips.To keep your mouth moisturized, apply products containing vitamin E and aloe.
Sephora's Maniac Matte Lipstick
6. Gloss -- Gloss, a favorite lipstick of women with thin and small lips, is a lip enhancer which add a look of shine and lush to your mouths and enhance the dimension of depth. Gloss can be worn alone or with the traditional lipstick.
NYX's Mega Shine Lip Gloss